THE 12 PILLARS. (OUR PHILOSOPHY)
We shall hold fast these twelve pillars which shall be our philosophy upon which the mandate giving shall be accomplished.
OUR 12 PILLARS
- WORD: Anything that is not in line with the Word of God is subject to change. The Word of God is the foundation and basis for Christian living. Heb. 1:3; Heb. 11:3.
- PRAISE AND WORSHIP: Possibility Chapel shall maintain an atmosphere where individuals are free to praise and worship. 1 Thess. 5:18.
- PRAYER: Come boldly to the Throne of God. Heb. 4:16; Lk. 18:1-8.
- FELLOWSHIP: Possibility Chapel is committed to maintaining an atmosphere that is encouraged and supported through fellowship. We are our brother’s or sister’s keeper. Heb. 10:25; Acts 2:42-47.
- HEALING AND DELIVERANCE: It is the will of God to heal and deliver. Jer. 8:22; 1 Pet. 2:24.
- MERCY: It is the practice of Possibility Chapel to promote mercy and restoration to individual. It is by His mercy we are not consumed. Rom. 9:15-16; Heb. 4:12
- GRACE: We are what we are by His Grace. Eph. 4:7
- PROSPERITY: God will bless us so we can be a blessing according to the covenant. Gen. 12:1-3; Duet. 8:18
- POSSIBILITY: All things are possible to those who believe. Mk. 9:23
- FAITH: Without Faith it is impossible to please God. Heb. 11:6
- CONSECRATION: For without holiness no one shall see God. Heb. 12:14
- WISDOM: Wisdom brings success. Eccl. 10:10