To establish a multi-cultural and multi-purpose church which shall be a gathering place where diverse peoples shall assemble to blossom and achieve their maximum potential in God, growing together in the unity of the faith of Jesus Christ.
“All things are possible to those who believe.” Mark 9:23
- In the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scripture
- In the eternal existence of one true God who is three in essence Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- In the Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. Very God and Very Man.
- In the creation, test and fall of mankind as recorded on Genesis, total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
- In the Gospel of Grace of God, how that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
- In the salvation of sinners by Grace, through faith alone; in the perfection and sufficient work on our behalf upon the cross of Calvary excluding all human merit.
- In water baptism by emersion.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequence to salvation with the scriptural evidence namely speaking in other tongues.
- In the manifestations of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12, being exercised and practiced as manifested in the early church.
- In the Ministerial Gifts Eph. 4:11-13 given to the body of Christ by The Lord to build up the body and equip the saints to do the work ministry.
- In the divers ministry gifts given to members of the body of Christ to fulfill the Mission and Vision of every Local church.
- In the Lord’s supper as a memorial for believers and the impartation of divine life upon observance.
- In the healing of the body by Divine power or Divine healing in all aspects as practiced in the early church.
- In the covenant of blessing and prosperity as promised to Abraham and his descendants which flows to we the Gentiles through Jesus Christ
- In the eternal life of the believer and the punishment of the unbeliever.
- In the Spirit filled life, a life of separation from the world and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of the Lord as an expression of Christian Faith.
- In the reality and personality of Satan and demons.
- In the reality and ministry of holy angels.
- In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.